Effective as from 01.01.2016 r.
1. General Provisions
- Regulations specify the terms and conditions of sale by Finclub Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Cieszyn 43-400, street T.Kościuszki 33, Taxpeyer identification number: 548-23-03-568 (shop owner), selling food supplements, cosmetics and ecological household cleaning way of the Internet - the web site located at http://www.finclub.eu
- Sales are made through the Internet in the form of a distance, between, the order, hereinafter referred to as the client, and the seller, hereinafter referred to as Finclub Poland.
- Buyer can be any natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which has an e-mail account and has full capacity to act.
- Any person placing an order in the online shop http://www.finclub.eu is required to read the rules. Ignorance of the Rules does not relieve the customer of the principles contained therein.
- When making purchases online store customer confirms that read these rules and agree that accepts it in the current form.
- Requirements for cooperation with the ICT system:
Types of browsers properly cooperating with our site for Internet Explorer 8 and higher versions. Resolution for which our site is optimized: 1024x768
2. Customer data
- Provide personal information in the registration form is necessary for the transaction of purchase. In the interests that provide accurate data allows us to contact and deliver the ordered goods - Finclub Europe is not liable for the consequences resulting from incorrect application data.
- Finclub Poland reserves the right to withdraw from the contract, if the data provided by the customer during the registration process will be incomplete (no name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), or if the data provided by you are incorrect or inaccurate.
- The provision by the Client of personal data is voluntary, but their absence makes it impossible to make purchases. By purchasing the customer agrees to the use of data) to the Client's personal and scope necessary for performance by the seller of the contract (ie. For delivery of the shipment and the settlements).
- Finclub Poland is committed to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data. (original text: Dz. U. 1997. No. 133 item. 883). Under that law Store customers have the right to inspect their data, to correct them and demand to stop their use.
- Order online store shall be submitted using the form available on the website http://www.finclub.eu
When registering or ordering it is essential to the administration of basic data:
• first name and surname,
• full mailing address,
• phone number,
• e-mail to send information about the current status of your order.
When ordering goods for the company, it is important to provide the data that will be on the invoice:
company name and REGON number and Taxpeyer Identification Number.
- The addition of the "basket" and pressing the confirm is an order (requests).
- Confirmation of the purchase transaction is sent to an Internet address customer.
5. Execution of the contract
- The order will be realized under the condition that the product is in stock.
- In case of unavailability of the ordered product, the Customer is informed of this fact by an employee of the store and decides how to satisfy the rest of the order (partial realization, the waiting time for a product missing, replace the missing product to another or cancellation of the entire contract).
- Prices of goods in online store http://www.finclub.eu are given in GBP and include VAT (gross prices).
- The prices of products do not include the cost of delivery.
- Delivery is within the UK and by means of the courier company, according to the price list.
- Delivery costs are not included in the product price. Shipping fees paid by the customer.
- Finclub Europe is not liable for the consequences of random events over which he had no control, and which prevented or hindered the implementation of the agreement (fire, flood, strike, weather conditions etc.)
- The term of placed orders is 3-5 business days from the date of order.
- The customer in case of failure to collect the shipment and no reason refuse to accept, when placing the next order will automatically be charged for uncollected shipment (making re-order automatically as a form of payment will receive a payment on account).
8. The shipping fee
Ordered products will deliver the address indicated on the order form way of:
Courier – bank transfer / PayU
Payment by bank transfer to the account of the company Finclub Poland at ING Bank Śląski S.A. ul. Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice.
NO BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW
Fees for shipping:
- When an individual order or collective order to a single address is OVER GBP 150, the delivery costs will not be charged.
- In other cases the delivery costs depends on the weight of the package as shown below:
|GLS Delivery costs to Great Britain|
|to 2 kg||9||GBP|
|2,01 to 10 kg||15||GBP|
|10,01 to 15 kg||16||GBP|
|15,01 to 30 kg||17||GBP|
|30,01 to 40 kg||24||GBP|
|40,01 to 50 kg||26||GBP|
9. Termination of the contract
According to the Act of 30 May 2014 consumer rights the consumer has a right to submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason. On submission (in writing) the declaration shall have fourteen-day period counted from the date of receipt of the goods. The statement of withdrawal must be accompanied by sending goods to the seller. Returned goods should be intact, preferably in the original packaging. The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the consumer. Reimbursement of mutual benefit should occur within 14 days in the agreed form. Returned goods sent to the seller for downloading cannot be reviewed.
10. Complaints goods
- In the case of complaint about a faulty product claims should be directed to the dealer from whom you purchased the product in question. And this immediately, in a written form at the latest within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
- Complaints must be reported by calling the control panel tel. +48 693 629 504 or e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Seller is obliged to accept the complaint by writing data on the deadline for submitting a claim, cause of complaint and complaint forms which client requests (repair, replacement product, return the price). Seller on the basis of these data card draw up the complaint. Seller shall consider the complaint within 3 days of its notification (in complicated cases, this period may be extended).
- Repayment of a complaint honored place immediately, within a maximum of 14 working days from the date of receipt of the refund by the physical store. Repair or replacement of the goods are not free, the client is obliged to pay the cost of shipping the product being advertised.
- In the case of a negative complaint the vendor is obliged to provide written proof of his post to the Client.
- Damage to the shipment during transport will be considered only on the basis of an application filed with the employee of the courier company at the time of delivery.
Therefore, before signing the receipt of the package, carefully inspect the package. If there are any significant visible damage, you did not receive and prepared in the presence of a courier - Protocol damages. On the basis of this document we can be considered a complaint.
11. Copyright and responsibility
- There is not liable for orders on your behalf by a third party (unauthorized).
- The photograps and all the text on the online shop are made by and belong to the owner of the company Finclub Poland.
- Use materials contained on http://www.finclub.eu without permission for any purpose is a violation of copyright law, even if not associated with obtaining material benefits. Legal basis: "Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights" (Dz. U. 2000. No. 80 pos. 904).
- In all matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws, and for the consumers of the Law of 2 March 2000. On protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22, item. 271, as amended. d.) And the Act of 27 July 2002. on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Dz. U. No 141, item 1176).
I am aware of the fact that Finclub food supplements are foods whose purpose is to supplement the normal diet. Products are not intended to substitute a varied diet and they do not have the properties of medical products.