Times have changed. To be successful, it is now necessary to continually educate yourself. Continuing education through training, seminars or self-study is a normal part of today’s life.
Basic types of training in Finclub:
Product training - basic information about the products can be obtained from the sponsor, in a catalogue and through e-learning, detailed information in lectures of the distribution centre, at regional seminars, and national or international Fin-conferences.
Business training- is dependent on the career level achieved by an advisor or member. Basic information is provided by the sponsor, top sponsor, detailed through e-learning, business seminars and business conferences.
Internet education - e-learning allows the acquisition of knowledge from the comfort of your home. Finclub organises for its successful graduates product and business trainings with free admission. More information is available at: email@example.com.
- Initial trainings - regular trainings at distribution centres for new members and advisors (1 per month)
- Business counselling - regular meetings at distribution centres, regarding business with Finclub (1 per month)
- Regional seminars - thematically focused on products and trade, organised by distribution centres and top sponsors (2 per year)
- Product or business seminars following e-learning (1 - 2 per year)
- International FINCONFERENCES - a prestigious corporate event with international participation (1 per year - in spring)
- International CONFERENCES of traders and doctors - the most important business event with international participation (1 per year - in autumn)